You have been scrolling different websites for several hours to find something to boost inspiration. And it’s not the first time you realize that time goes by soooooo slowly.
Neither articles nor motivational quotes help you roll up your sleeves to start writing a good blog post.
Hold on a minute. Are you about to burn out?
Let’s check it:
- You procrastinate at work (Oops! It seems, you do!)
- Irritating mood
- You don’t have motivation
- Decreased working performance (how many articles have you written today?)
- You get negative feedback from your clients
- A lack of creative ideas (you’ve run out of good ideas)
If you are nodding right now, I have bad news for you then: you might be emotionally and physically exhausted.
Being a freelance blogger, you spend much time reading, writing, editing, seeking out new clients, communicating with customers, being in contact with your readers, and managing your time.
Obviously, being responsible for your work from A to Z is not an easy thing to do, and it can lead to a burnout. [Read more…]