The open forum is currently LOCKED to guests, to new members, and to standard members who registered before 30 April 2017. You’re welcome to read as much as you like, but we’re not allowing new posts or accepting new members except for our students.
GET STARTED students, CLIENT HUNTING students and MENTORING students should be able to read *and* write posts in the open forum after logging in. Client Hunting students should also have access to a private Client Hunters forum – scroll down to the bottom of the forum homepage to find it. If you’re a student and you don’t have access to the things I just described (or you don’t have a forum login yet), email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll set that up for you.
Please consider registering
June 13, 2015
Just a note: please send your job application to email@example.com.
Cherese R. Cobb
June 13, 2015
1) Ripley PR is updating its pool of freelancers for 2017 content work. They have an immediate need for freelance writers.
About Ripley PR/Application Directions:
We are a global agency specializing in construction, manufacturing, home service (HVAC, plumbing, electrical), franchise, healthcare IT and other B2B industries. We produce blogs, social media calendars and bylined articles for newspapers and trade journals. If you are interested in becoming one of our freelance writers – even if you have worked with us in the past – I need the following information to update our records:
· Specific areas of interest – Please list industries in which you have experience and list types of writing samples you specialize in. (For example: Healthcare IT blogs, general B2B bylined articles)
· Hourly rate (Also please provide examples. For instance, “My hourly rate is $X and a 450 word blog would take X amount of time. A 1000 word byline typically takes X amount of time.)
· Writing samples (please send me an attachment of 2-3 samples vs. sending me to a link. This will help me quickly review.)
· Please confirm that you do not have a non-compete that would prevent you from working with us.
Once I have this information, I will review it. If your work matches our needs, I will get back to you with some info/documents and get you set up in our system!
Most Users Ever Online: 106
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jennifer Mattern: 363
Joy Collado: 162
Mark W. Kuglin: 102
Cherese Cobb: 97
Heiddi Zalamar: 87
Pinar Tarhan: 79
Luana Spinetti: 53
Jessie Kwak: 49
Jodi Humes: 46
KeriLynn Engel: 45
Guest Posters: 17
Moderators: Bree Brouwer: 839, Lauren Tharp, BAFB Managing Editor: 736, Daryl George: 0, Alicia Rades, BAFB Moderator: 719, Ashley Gainer: 494, Daryl George: 188
Administrators: Sophie Lizard: 349