What do you say when a potential client asks your rates?
It’s tough when you’re not sure what to charge. And you should probably charge more than you think.
The freelance bloggers most willing to talk openly about what they earn tend to be the ones with rates they can be proud of. After reading a few humblebragging blog posts from these top bloggers, you might get sick of hearing about impossible rates like $300 per post.
Except that’s not an impossible rate.
It’s the real rate you can earn with skill, experience and specialist knowledge.
How do I know?
Because I’ve personally surveyed many of the freelance bloggers who read this blog, and the data don’t lie.
In this report, here’s just a sample of what you’ll learn:
- The lowest, average, and highest rates other freelance bloggers earn [Page 4].
- How much freelance blogging rates really vary with experience [Page 7].
- Why you’re probably not charging enough [Page 10].
- How much experience you need to charge $75 or more per hour [Page 12].
- How much a new freelance blogger can charge in their first year [Page 16].
- How to use my easy Ultimate Rate-Setting Table to choose your target rates [Page 19].
Type your email below, click the big red button, and I’ll give you the whole report for free as well as other freebies, tip-offs and strategies for freelance blogging success. You’ll never have to feel uncertain about your rates again.