Of course you want to be a freelance blogger. Who wouldn’t?
You get the freedom to work from anywhere you like, set your own schedule, and make real money from your writing skills. Yep, that’s the life for you!
But you don’t know where to start. You’ve read so much about freelance writing and blogging, you feel like you already heard just about everything there is to say on the topic, except…
Nobody’s shown you what to do at the very beginning.
Sure, people talk about getting started, but they don’t give you the kind of detailed instructions you need when it’s your first time.
What you need is a step-by-step guide that eliminates the stress of figuring out what to do and simply helps you get it done.
So I’m going to walk you through your first 28 days as a freelance blogger, one small step at a time.
What you’ll learn
- How to prepare your path to success (Days 1 to 3)
- How to blog like a professional (Days 4 & 23)
- How to identify your ideal topics and markets (Days 5 & 6)
- How to set up your business identity and accounting (Days 7 to 10)
- How to get a website and an impressive portfolio of work samples, fast (Days 11 & 12)
- How to set your rates and receive payments (Days 13, 14 & 26)
- How to find your first few clients (Days 15 & 16)
- How to create blog ideas and pitches (Days 17 to 19)
- How to handle contracts and negotiate with confidence (Days 20 & 21)
- How to track your time, stay productive and cover your ass (Days 22, 24 & 27)
- How to keep growing your freelance blogging success (Days 26 and 28)
How this works
Every day for 28 days, you’ll get an email from me with one thing to do. You do that one thing. That’s all there is to it.
You’ll take one small step at a time, so you never feel overloaded. With each step you make visible progress through a practical activity that fits easily into your schedule.
And if you need to take a break for a few days, that’s cool — your lessons will be there when you’re ready for them. This whole training is designed to help you get it done without a struggle.
Step One is yours the day you sign up.
28 days later, you’re a freelance blogger on the right track for long-term success.
How it will change your life
This training gives you the knowledge, tools and skills you need to be your own boss and make money as a freelance blogger — many of my students win their first paying gigs before they’ve even finished the course.
Here’s what students say about the Get Started program:
I now have two corporate clients, and they provide recurring jobs. There are two more who I work with on a per article basis… Assignments have been up to my neck lately, which is why I quit my job earlier than I had planned.
—Maricel Rivera, blogger for hire at SourcingPen.com
About your trainer
Hello! I’m Sophie Lizard, the founder of Be a Freelance Blogger.
When I started freelance blogging in 2009, I didn’t know what I was doing, so I made it up as I went along. I just kept taking one step at a time, not knowing if they were the right steps until later.
Luckily, I didn’t screw up too often, and I’ve “made it” as a freelance blogger. Now my clients seek me out by name and pay top rates for my blogging services.
Do you want a low-stress way to get your business up and running?
Want to get your income flowing ASAP?
Excellent. I’ll help you get off the ground, and soon you’ll be making REAL money from your brand-new freelance blogging business.